Optimize Your Available Space.
Shelving is just shelving—or is it? No matter the type, weight, or bulk of what you need to store, there’s a metal shelving solution to fit it. Spacesaver’s metal shelving options can help optimize your available space and organize the things that are important to your bottom line.
All of our metal shelving storage systems feature an easy installation and can be transformed or expanded to fit your future needs. Take a look at our options:
Ask us more about our metal shelving storage solutions:
4-Post and Case-Type Shelving
An attractive and versatile storage option, our 4-Post and Case-Type shelving is universally slotted—meaning that options like adaptable shelves, file and bin dividers, and divider rods are available and easy to install and adjust. These options combine to create a way to stack boxes, organize files, and store other materials all on the same storage system.
Door and Drawer Add-Ons
These systems give you the flexibility you need to select any component today and have the freedom to change, add to, or reconfigure in the future. Door and drawer add-ons include:
- Full-length recessed handle
- Magnetic door catch
- Two-point lock secures both the top and bottom of the door
- Doors fit against face of shelving and add only 1” to overall unit depth
Wire shelving is a must for any sterile environment, from healthcare facilities to food service storage. Our metal shelving features easy installation with no tools required. Finishes are available in Chrome Plus (SH), which is ideal for high visibility and dry storage areas, or Duro-Seal (PW) for high humidity storage applications such as walk in refrigerators and freezers.
Wire Shelving Accessories
- Swivel casters with lock brakes
- Donut bumpers to prevent damage to walls
- Panel backs and end screens
- Solid galvanized shelves
Wide Span Shelving
Tough and versatile, Spacesaver’s RaptorRAC Wide Span Shelving is built to last. This metal shelving option provides a platform for storing a variety of heavy and bulky items. It comes in an array of standard and configured sizes, making it possible to build a custom shelving system for your specific needs. The installation of the product is quick and can be relocated easily.
Wide Span Shelving Features
- Horizontal “Z” beam design provides strength and stability to support heavy loads.
- Two upright design options (welded and knocked-down)
- Three beam options (low-profile, heavy-duty, and extra heavy-duty)
- Five decking options (solid steel, ribbed steel, particle board, flat wire, and waterfall wire) to provide maximum flexibility
- Available in all Spacesaver mobile and shelving powder coat paint color options
Large Fossils Secured on Wide Span at Chicago’s Field Museum
Chicago’s Field Museum designed a Collections Resource Center (CRC) to keep up with the consistent increase of artifacts in their inventory. In the CRC’s Geology Room, large pallets of fossils were stored and protected on wide-span shelving used in conjunction with a high-density mobile storage system. Scientists could quickly access specific fossils using narrow aisle forklifts, and were able to easily transport fossils to nearby tables for study purposes.