In light of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we wanted to take some time to reassure you, our clients, and our staff, that we are closely monitoring this global pandemic and are taking the necessary means to deter and completely stop the spread of this threat.
To ensure that we continue providing for our customer’s needs in the most safe and sanitary manner, we are taking every precaution to avoid the risk of contamination at every one of our office branches. Below are some of the ways we are doing this:
- We have moved our employees to work from home, if possible, for the time being. This allows our business to keep running as always while avoiding unnecessary physical travel and contact.
- Employees that cannot work from home are placed in a carefully controlled environment at our office away from contact with others.
- We have moved all of our scheduled internal and external meetings to virtual meetings, using programs like Zoom and Hangouts to coordinate and continue business.
- We are closely following the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines on how to prevent and protect against the spread of COVID-19. If you’d like to learn more visit their page here: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
- Our teams in the field installing and maintaining projects are taking extreme precautions, maintaining high sanitation and cleanliness.
As a storage equipment and digital transformation service provider to many small and large businesses across the country, we want our clients to know that we are taking this situation and the health of our staff seriously.
As the situation evolves, we will keep improving our best business practices in accordance with WHO guidelines and will continue to support our customers through this unprecedented time.
The team at Bradford Systems