Join Our Team
Join our expanding team that, since 1968, has been providing the best physical and electronic means of information and material storage as organizations across the U.S seek to maximize and consolidate their work environments. Bradford offers competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Laboratory Equipment Sales
This position focuses on, higher education facilities, healthcare facilities, and laboratory applications. The backbone of our company is its robust sales strategy which includes well trained and responsive sales team. The sales cycle of the company can take as little as two months or up to 2 years. Each sales team member must cultivate, track and continuously follow up on hundreds of prospects and active customers to ensure every sales opportunity is captured, reported and worked to its fullest potential. We are a full-service firm that provides planning, designs, sales, installation and project management to our clients.
Key Responsibilities (Minimum Job Requirements)
- Develop outside opportunities that lead to sales.
- Present to Architects, Designers and Laboratory Planners.
- Assist end users with Laboratory Casework layouts and budgets.
- Project Management on orders from beginning to end.
- Travel with field personnel to promote laboratories sales to our expansive network of highereducation and corporate clients.
- Steel and laminate casework and fumehood sales.
Requirements & Skills
- Must communicate with prospects, customers, vendors and other employees in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills
- Possess analytical/ problem-solving solutions for customers and the company
- Computer proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Excel and MS word applications.
- Must learn and maintain adequate knowledge of BSC project-based software (eManage)and CRM platform software and others as added by company
- Previous cold calling and networking experience
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location,department or line of business.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Minimum 3 years of laboratory equipment sales.
- Minimum 5 years outside business-to-business sales with a proven track record of success.
- Professional appearance and demeanor