A cabinet is more than just a cabinet.
Our storage cabinets are used in a variety of applications, but the end goal is the same—to provide an organized way to hold the stuff that’s most important to your business.
Ask us more about our dynamic cabinet storage solutions:
Museum Storage Cabinets
When it comes to considering museum and archival storage, protection and conservation of artifacts is the name of the game. Spacesaver’s museum storage cabinets are approved and proven for museum and archival use, with solvent-free non-reactive baked polyester powder coating. This allows the artifacts within these storage cabinets protection through a completely controlled storage environment that helps to maintain a constant level of humidity and temperature.
These cabinets can include features such as locking doors, drawers systems, and can be engineered to meet the specific demands of your museum’s needs.
- Flat file drawers in widths as wide as 120” and 60” deep—widths and depths can be increased if needed
- Pullout drawers with gliding telescopic ball-bearing extensions for viewing documents without having to touch them
- Removable trays to securely transport items for further examinations and research
- Double-hinged doors for easy access
- Cabinets can be combined with high-density mobile storage for maximizing capacity
Hospital Cabinets—CoreSTOR Nurse Server
Don’t let inadequate storage and long walks to the supply room keep you from what’s most important—caring for your patients. The CoreSTOR Nurse Server can mitigate issues by placing 80% of the most frequently needed patient supplies steps from the bedside.
The nurse server improves patient care by providing immediate access to medical supplies from the inside of a patient’s room and the outside. The inside/outside access allows for quick patient care as well as easy stocking capabilities without interrupting the patient. This system improves the efficiently and productivity of healthcare professionals.
Additional CoreSTOR Offerings
- Add-on accessories such as shelves, bins, hooks, and pegs
- Smooth starts and stops, ensure by durable bearings and a “smooth-stopping” device—allowing the system to open and close easily even when fully stocked
- A wide array of carriage widths, lengths and heights