As technologies evolve over time and tech trends come and go, one aspect remains constant throughout: the importance of securely storing information. Whether you are a small business or a major corporation, operate out of a home office or a skyscraper, the need for information management is essential to your success.
How do you track the effectiveness of your organization’s information management? The answer is simple: You let us do it for you.
What Information Management Service Is Right for You?
Information Management, or IM, is the cycle of procuring, securing, distributing, and storing/disposing of physical and digital information. Information Management Services (IMS) is one of our core areas of expertise. What makes IM so popular is the flexibility and personalization it offers customers in all lines of work, but it can be difficult to know exactly what IMS you need. Here are some questions you should ask yourself to decide what you need:
- Does simply thinking about that mountain of paper hidden in file cabinets and closets raise your blood pressure? Imaging techniques like high-resolution scanning and content indexing can turn that mountain into a digital molehill.
- Moving your business offsite or expanding onsite? Our relocation services can assist with mapping, sequencing, and labeling to relieve some of the stress that comes with moving to a new location.
- Need to complete an audit? Your IMS team can provide audit support, working with you to complete file inventories, database creation, and listings, where appropriate.
- Have multiple locations and mountains of paperwork? Clients with multiple locations and/or facilities can benefit from consolidation, merging, and other conversion services.
- Need to safely destroy sensitive information or store old files? Our IMS team can take care of you when it comes time for disposition of information, including archiving, secure destruction, and more.
Why Bradford Systems?
When you invite Bradford Systems to administer your company’s information management, you receive much more than just a service. You gain a partner. With more than 45 years of experience in IMS, we provide customized solutions that meet and exceed your individual needs. We never outsource our work; instead, you can count on our team of permanent and dedicated specialists to lead you through every step and every project.
Whether your business relies on paper documents, digital files, or both, find out how working with an IMS professional can streamline and simplify your entire information management process. Learn more about our IMS Services.