Join Our Team
Join our expanding team that, since 1968, has been providing the best physical and electronic means of information and material storage as organizations across the U.S seek to maximize and consolidate their work environments. Bradford offers competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Openings on our Digital Solutions Team
Document Conversion Solutions Specialist
We are growing to meet customer demand, our growing document conversion services, paper to digital, is expanding and looking for Document Management Specialists. We are seeking experienced team members to utilize their experience and quality assurance performance to support multiple customer projects in preparing and converting valuable customer assets from original formats to digital. Opportunities for utilizing your skills in the efficient handling of records will involve supporting several exciting and growing projects across multiple industries. This position will lead to career growth within our services team.
Information and Records Professional – Chicago, IL
Our energetic organization seeks to utilize your experience within critical information management and records coordination.
We are growing to meet customer demand for onsite support of record center workflows supporting multiple departments as we continue to expand to meet customer demand. Our clients require coordinators and managers specializing in information management services. We are seeking experienced team members to utilize their skills within record centers in supporting existing customers which require on demand record requests for retrieval and distribution, business services, digital transformation and inventory management.
If you are looking to grow your career path within critical record management and are personable and professional please contact us today. Bradford Services is interested in expanding our growing team and offers competitive compensation packages.
Openings on our Product Team
Storage Planner in Wisconsin
We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated Storage Planner to join our growing team Wisconsin. We seek out tenacious, competitive individuals who have a powerful need to be financially successful. Do you find it easy to meet people and convince them to do things for you? Have you been called a take charge person by your peers? Do you desire a compensation plan where you can control your financial destiny? Are you in a sales role today where you are not being rewarded for your talents? If this is you, we want to hear from you today.
Project Manager – Lockers & Casework Division
Bradford Systems is seeking a Project Manager for our locker (Smart and Day) and casework division. This exciting position would include following up on locker leads, contract, and casework design. This career-building position requires the ability to design aesthetically with color and texture for today’s technical work environment.
- Team with our sales force to survey and quote projects.
- Project management
- Assess customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Proposal writing
- Builds customer relationships through strategic conversations to understand organizational business objectives and goals.
- Discover and develop opportunities in our markets.
- Cultivate partnerships with long term clients.
- Must be able to translate customer needs into solutions.
- Should be able to make smart business decisions and consider the impact of the entire company.
- Must have experience with Architectural and Mechanical Drafting.
- Proficient with Auto CAD (version 18).
- Familiar with CAP 20/20.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Familiar with the design submittal process.
- Design casework opportunities.
- Follow up on leads for Smart Lockers and Day use lockers.
- Locker design experience a plus.
- Ability to stay focused and on task.
We offer competitive salaries, medical, vacation, and holiday benefits and are an equal opportunity employer.