Join Our Team
Join our expanding team that, since 1968, has been providing the best physical and electronic means of information and material storage as organizations across the U.S seek to maximize and consolidate their work environments. Bradford offers competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Openings on our Digital Solutions Team
Document Conversion Solutions Specialist
We are growing to meet customer demand, our growing document conversion services, paper to digital, is expanding and looking for Document Management Specialists. We are seeking experienced team members to utilize their experience and quality assurance performance to support multiple customer projects in preparing and converting valuable customer assets from original formats to digital. Opportunities for utilizing your skills in the efficient handling of records will involve supporting several exciting and growing projects across multiple industries. This position will lead to career growth within our services team.
Information Management Services, Sales
Join our team within Information Management Services and Document Conversion Solutions to market to the constantly growing digital conversion demands of organizations across all vertical markets. You will combine Bradford’s 50 years of supporting customer physical records/asset storage with our innovative services team to promote digital conversion and storage. We are building our team with experienced sales and service focused individuals with the ability to solve customer conversion challenges to meet their expanding digital requirements. Bradford offers competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Information and Records Professional – Chicago, IL
Our energetic organization seeks to utilize your experience within critical information management and records coordination.
We are growing to meet customer demand for onsite support of record center workflows supporting multiple departments as we continue to expand to meet customer demand. Our clients require coordinators and managers specializing in information management services. We are seeking experienced team members to utilize their skills within record centers in supporting existing customers which require on demand record requests for retrieval and distribution, business services, digital transformation and inventory management.
If you are looking to grow your career path within critical record management and are personable and professional please contact us today. Bradford Services is interested in expanding our growing team and offers competitive compensation packages.
Openings on our Product Team
We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated Storage Planner to join our growing team. We seek out tenacious, competitive individuals who have a powerful need to be financially successful. Do you find it easy to meet people and convince them to do things for you? Have you been called a take charge person by your peers? Do you desire a compensation plan where you can control your financial destiny? Are you in a sales role today where you are not being rewarded for your talents? If this is you, we want to hear from you today.
Product Installer - Indiana
To provide technical installation and customer support service to all Bradford Systems Indiana customers using technical knowledge and available resources to ensure customer satisfaction
- Executes equipment installations and customer support both independently and by coordinating and/or training external crews when required
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems for users of Automated Storage equipment
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution either on-site or by using phone communication
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user hardware, software and peripherals
- Reports hours, expenses and requirements for spares, repairs and urgent shipments in a timely fashion
- Coordinates timely repair of equipment and software covered by third-party vendors
- Support to frequently asked questions from customers
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in electro-mechanical and/or software installations, including problem solving, is required
- Must have proven leadership skills
- Must be able to work safely within equipment and from lifts at heights up to 45’
- Competent with the operation of fork truck and scissor lifts
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Be aware of and participate in safe work practices
- OSHA 30 Certification is a Plus
BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive salary (Depending on experience)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Certified training from manufacturers and OSHA
Designer – Lockers & Casework
Bradford Systems is seeking a Designer for our locker (Smart and Day) and casework division. This position would include following up on locker leads, contract furniture, and casework design. This career-building position requires the ability to design aesthetically with color and texture for today’s technical work environment.
- Team with our sales force to survey and quote projects.
- Assess customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Builds customer relationships through strategic conversations to understand organizational business objectives and goals.
- Discover and develop opportunities in our markets.
- Cultivate partnerships with long term clients.
- Must be able to translate customer needs into solutions.
- Should be able to make smart business decisions and consider the impact of the entire company.
- Proficient with Auto CAD (version 18).
- Familiar with CAP 20/20.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Familiar with the design submittal process .
- Design casework opportunities.
- Follow up on leads for Smart Lockers and Day use lockers.
- Locker design experience a plus
- Ability to stay focused and on task.
We offer competitive salaries, medical, vacation and holiday benefits and are an equal opportunity employer.
Bradford Systems Corporation (BSC) seeks to help businesses become more efficient through better design and organization. BSC is the largest provider of equipment storages systems in the Midwest. The firm focuses on corporate/financial institutions, higher education facilities, healthcare, and military applications. We also provide complete document information management services, asset tracking, scanning images, and relocation services.
The backbone of the company is its robust sales strategy which includes well trained and responsive sales team. The sales cycle of the company can take as little as two months or up to 2 years. Each sales team member must cultivate, track and continuously follow up on hundreds of prospects and active customers to ensure every sales opportunity is captured, reported and worked to its fullest potential.
Laboratory Equipment Sales
This position focuses on, higher education facilities, healthcare facilities, and laboratory applications. The backbone of our company is its robust sales strategy which includes well trained and responsive sales team. The sales cycle of the company can take as little as two months or up to 2 years. Each sales team member must cultivate, track and continuously follow up on hundreds of prospects and active customers to ensure every sales opportunity is captured, reported and worked to its fullest potential. We are a full-service firm that provides planning, designs, sales, installation and project management to our clients.