Versatile for Every Need.
You’ve most likely heard of modular bin storage—but you might be wondering what it can store. The answer to that is anything and everything. Pharmacies, retail spaces, IT departments, and manufacturing facilities are just a few areas that appreciate the flexibility and organization that modular bin storage provides. Learn more about this type of storage below.
Ask us about our modular bin storage solutions:
FrameWRX Modular Bin Storage System
Comprised of a basic frame, a unique rail system, and a host of components such as bins and shelves, Spacesaver’s FrameWRX Modular Bin Storage System is designed to maximize space. The advanced rail system, EZ Rail, attaches to the structural frame and gives FrameWRX an unmatched degree of flexibility and configuration.
- Choice of end-panels and canopy top options
- Available with optional static and retractable work surfaces
- Shelf options: 2-position adjustable, pass-through, or sloped low-back shelves
- Slat-wall accessories for hanging items
- Bin options include plastic or hanging bins or wire baskets
- Rails can be adjusted onsite by hand to accommodate horizontal or sloped storage.
High-Density Modular Storage: FrameWRX HD
When space is at a premium and supplies are increasing rapidly, FrameWRX can be transformed into a high-density (HD) option. The HD option compresses two rows of storage into one deeper space, ultimately saving an aisle. The result is high-density storage with increased visibility and accessibility.
- Easy access and smooth rolling
- Built-in-smooth stopping
- Variety of depth and width combinations to accommodate bulky items
WRX Wheels Transport Cart
The flexibility and adjustability offered in Spacesaver’s FrameWRX system is available in a transportable cart. This entails your most frequently used supplies being with you at all times. Traditional carts offer limited, fixed dimensions and configurations, which makes it hard to find the right solution. WRX Wheels transport storage cart is always mad for the items you use most today and can be easily reconfigured for future needs.