Improve your office. Upgrade Your Staff Lockers.
We offer many different locker types that are perfect for employee lounges, locker rooms, open offices, or any space where your employees need secure storage. Get steel lockers for rugged durability, or high-pressure laminate for many office settings.
We can design locker storage for your staff that accommodates your company’s needs, and creates a positive office amenity that improves your employees’ well-being.
Popular employee locker offerings include:
- Employee locker rooms, common in industries such as public safety
- Staff lockers for a place for your team to store personal belongings
- Day use lockers that utilize smart lock technology for on-the-fly assignments
- Fitness room locker facilities for any companies offering health & fitness amenities
Ask about our employee locker solutions:
Also known as day-use lockers, these employee lockers feature durable laminate or steel cabinetry in various colors and hardware options to compliment your office design. Many industries from architectural firms to banks are choosing to install day lockers for their employee-accessible storage, stylish looks, and ease of operations.
Their aesthetic appeal means they don’t have to stay hidden from office visitors and clients; many workplaces feature them “front of house” and in office reception spaces as a unique addition to the overall space. With the help of the storage experts at Bradford Systems, day-use lockers can be configured and customized into various widths, depths, and heights—fitting seamlessly into your current space.
Employee Locker Rooms
Some works places require a functioning locker room for employees to change into and out of their uniforms, as well as store personal belongings or equipment. Our team has designed many functional locker room spaces across many industries, especially public safety.
Our favorite offering for employee locker rooms are high quality steel lockers that can be configured to fit personnel requirements. Our steel lockers are secure enough to store uniforms, electronics, or firearms, and other gear.
The customization is nearly endless, including:
- ventilation to improve airflow and cut down on odors
- custom power coat paint finishes
- garment hangers for shirts and coats
- peg boards for items such as belts or keys
- drawers, cubbies, or shelves
- electrical ready – easily add outlets for charging devices
- 9″ or 13″ butcher block bench for extra seating on top of lower drawer cabinets
Skokie Police Department Locker Room
One of the first systems that Skokie looked to improve was the storage for their officers—starting with their locker rooms. In the previous building, officers’ locker room offered minimum and narrow storage that didn’t have a place for all of the officers’ personal and professional items.
“A properly designed locker goes a long way toward the creation of a positive working environment. The lockers have had a huge impact of morale, and the attention to detail has paid off.”
Barry Silverberg, Chief of Police