The Power of Digital Networked Locks
Our innovative locking systems are valued across many industries, including hospitals, universities, commercial sites and leisure facilities. Eliminating the problems of jammed locks, members losing their keys or coins, or leaving their gym kit locked up for days, these electronic locking systems for lockers give operators complete control over locker systems that are extremely user-friendly for you and your customers.
Whether you’re a leisure operator, corporate office, student facility, hospital or mailroom/package delivery, we can help you find a way to simplify your operations and create a seamless customer experience.
Get a Free Quote on Our Lock Options:
The benefits of digital locks for lockers
Features at a glance:
- Easy to Use: With audible user feedback provided when opening and closing, users know their things are safe. Each system provides a clear status display showing locker availability in real time.
- RFID/NFC Credentials: All locking systems operate with NFC-enabled, phones, cards, and wristbands and are built to work with and leverage international standards based technologies.
- User-Friendly: Our lockers deliver an excellent user experience every time, so your customers will love them
- Safe & Secure: Your customer’s valuables are always safe and secure.
- Modular System: Choose from a networked solution for impressive functionality or reliable battery-powered option depending on your scale and budget.
- Cost Savings: Our lockers deliver an excellent users experience every time, so your customers will love them.
- 24/7 Flexibility: Multiple locker modes provide the flexibility to make all lockers available or to individually assign or rent lockers for a defined period.
- Hassle-Free: No PIN numbers for customers to remember, no mechanical keys to lose or break, or padlocks to carry around or leave at home. Both users and operators benefit from streamlined simplicity.
Watch a remote allocation system (RAS) in action
Lowe & Fletcher’s RAS system is one of many remote locker allocation systems available with a custom smart locker system. Remote allocation allows for easy locker management, reduces maintenance, and eliminates lost or missing keys or pin codes.
Ojmar NLX 1
Our most advanced locking solution. Real-time wireless locking system. Wi-Fi enabled online locker lock without cables.
Ojmar OCS Pro
The OCS®PRO is the latest generation of touch keypad lock from Ojmar; now with enhanced features, function and style.
Ojmar OTS Advance
The technological alternative to mechanical locks. The OTS Advance can be integrated to access control systems & cashless rental payments with a 7-year battery life.
L&F DCL 3780
The digital combination lock (DCL) 3780 is an easy to use and versatile digital code locking system that eliminates the need for keys.
L&F ADA DCL 3782
The ADA compliant digital combination lock 3782 is an affordable locking solution to the ADA guidelines on accessibility.
L&F Ello Latch
Secured with a padlock, the ELLO is versatile enough to be used on lockers, cabinets, general enclosures and many other applications.
The Horizon digital lock is a slimline, small footprint lock with an ultra modern look and feel. It’s easy to install and simple to operate.
Pulsar RFID 3786
Pulsar RFID DCL 3786 provides contactless RFID locking in a slim and attractive footprint that used independently or with a wireless system.
The 2800 mechanical lock is a 4-wheel combination lock featuring up to 10,000 unique combinations, suitable for lockers and office furniture.
With Keyless 360 the user only has to remember the self-selected one letter, one number combination, eliminating need to memorize a long combinations is completely eliminated.
Keyless1 offers an adapted version that meets ADA compliance requirements by charging the center knob out for an elongated lever that can be operated without grasping.
Axis electronic lock solutions minimize management, enhance personal storage, and are perfect for securing belongings in a shared-use space.
Gantner NET.Lock 7000
Gantner’s GAT NET.Lock 7000 is the most flexible wireless networked lock available. Users can be identified by the lock via contactless RFID or NFC technology.
Gantner NET.Eco 7000
With the GAT ECO.Side Lock 7000, lockers can be electronically locked and unlocked by simply pressing the locker door shut and holding a RFID tag on the locker door.
A built-in, set-your-own combination lock, the Masterlock Multi-User solution allows clients to secure their belongings with their personal combination.
Optional USB Charging Built In
Add value to your locker systems by offering USB charging to enable people to charge their devices while they are being stored. With the Gantner ECO 7020 lock, you can charge any device that can be plugged in via USB — mobile phones, tablets, headphones and other accessories.
GANTNER ECO.Lock Manager Software Application
The GAT ECO.Lock Manager software application allows the management of data carriers and the display of the occupancy situation and bookings in locker systems that are equipped with GANTNER battery-powered electronic locks.
Learn more about our lock systems
Fill out the form below or call (877)937-9505 to learn more about our smart locker systems.