Store Guns and Weapons Securely.
In collaboration with Spacesaver, we’ve created a variety of weapons storage systems that create visibility, accessibility, and ease of use when it comes to your armory and other spaces.
From the quick access of the Universal Weapons Rack and Universal Expeditionary Weapons Storage System to the organizational efficiency of our freestanding weapons racks, gun lockers, and modular WeaponsWRX systems, we have options for every aspect of your weapons storage needs, all CALEA accredited.
Ask us about our storage solutions for weapons:
Universal Weapons Rack (UWR)
The Universal Weapons Rack (UWR) maximizes weapons storage within a small space in a very secure and safe manner. Our most flexible weapons storage system, it offers adjustable racks, perforated doors and sides, and can be tilted at a 90-degree angle while resisting weapon movement, abrasion, shock, and vibration—providing its dependency and quick deployment. No matter what type of weapons or gear you need to store, the UWR is an ideal option.
If a smaller rack is needed, the UWR is available in a smaller size—offering the same features as the standard system with a decreased width, making it easier to transport in comparison to the full-size system.
Universal Expeditionary Weapons Storage System (UEWSS)
When a unit is deploying or just in training, Spacesaver’s Universal Expeditionary Weapons Storage System (UEWSS), an all-in-one military shipping container, ensures weapons remain in the same condition when they arrive as to when they were shipped. A variety of modern small arms, crew serve weapons, repair parts, and gear can be stored and deployed in the same container.
- Durable construction, including corrugated steel sides, roof, and swing doors on one side, as well as a heavy-duty steel floor and forklift pockets
- Adjustable shelving brackets, manifest boxes, and vents for ultimate configurability
- Tie-down steel lasing rings and front/door corner post tie downs to load additional items and maximize every inch of container space
- Exterior paint choices of military standard green or standard tan; interior color tan
We have two freestanding weapons rack options to fit a variety of needs:
Weapons Rack II
Consisting of a welded frame and butt holder with a separate, adjustable rubber-coated barrel rest and base plates, the Weapons Rack II is engineered to support weapons with scopes and pistol grips, and structurally sound enough to store weapons with a weight of 20 pounds or more. This rack can fit inside of Spacesaver’s 4-post and case-type shelving or stand on its own.
Weapons Rack III
This rack transforms existing 4-post shelving into an instant weapons storage solution for long guns and pistols. This option can also be configured for two levels of gun storage.
With modular components, the WeaponsWRX Modular Shelving System offers weapons and related accessories to be stored how you want—and where you want.
- Multiple storage configurations for any type of small arms— rifles, shotguns, handguns, tasers, M4, M16, AR-15, MP5, M249, M240, etc.
- Weapons can be stored with optics and other accessories mounted to the weapon
- Configurable and customizable by the end-user through a variety of accessories and options
- Shares components with the Universal Weapons Rack (UWR) and the FrameWRX storage systems
- Can be mounted to Spacesaver’s mobile carriages for double the capacity in the same space