Day Lockers Create Dynamic Spaces for your Workforce.
Bradford Systems can create a modern locker storage system for any commercial space.
Our day-use lockers are available in powder coated steel, high-pressure laminate, or a steel core with laminate door combination. Finish options are nearly endless and can be customized to match company branding, or add a vinyl wrapper for an eye-catching aesthetic. The lockers can be outfitted with many different lock options to suit your organization’s needs, whether it’s an RFID capable lock from Ojmar or Gantner, or a combination lock from Zephyr, Keyless, or Digilock. We have the exact functionality you’re looking for!
Our team of storage experts can work your internal design team or architecture firm to help design the day lockers to fit your needs. Whether you’re looking to update your employee locker system in your office space, create flexible storage and workspaces for students, secure sensitive medical supplies, or create a modern locker system in your gym, Bradford Systems has the experience and know-how to help.
Get more info about our day-use lockers:
Day Use Lockers for the Workplace
The workplace is changing. Modern office places are more open need to accommodate employees on the move. Day use lockers offer flexible storage in a sleek form factor that can be customized to fit your space, and your brand.
- Remotely assign and manage lockers
- Integrate your HR systems with your lockers
- Perfect for laptop storage or small bags
- Larger lockers can provide space for employees returning from a business trip to store their belonging
- Sleek, stylish lockers can help retain and recruit talent in a competitive industry
Designing a Flexible Space for Education
Day-use lockers offer a convenient spot for students to keep their gym bag, book bag, laptop, or other belongings when they don’t have time to run to their dorm or apartment between classes. These lockers are especially convenient for commuters who may want to store their stuff in a space place while they attend classes throughout the day.
- Lockers designed to complement the look and feel of your space
- Locks can be programmed remotely, so your maintenance doesn’t need to be on call to get into a locker
- Integrate into an existing wall or as standalone storage, or even constructed as a table-height locker bank that can double as workspace
- Ideal for libraries, student unions, labs, and other shared spaces
Day Locker Features
- Update your employee storage and provide easy-to-use digital locks.
- Choose a lock type that fits your needs, whether is RFID, PIN, or even WIFI enabled.
- Integrate the lock system with your HR or other infrastructure to manage and assign lockers remotely.
- Android SDK available to provide a shortcut to integrate locker management into your existing IT infrastructure.
- Steel lockers with optional laminate door covers to maximum customization options so you can design a space that matches your brand.
- Truly endless locker configurations to fit your space, whether they are integrated into a wall, divide a room as standalone space, or as a half wall to create additional work space.
Digital Lock Options
We offer a variety of options for your day use locker system. Our storage experts will help you select the right lock for your needs. Don’t see the lock you like listed? Don’t fret. We likely carry it.
Day Use Lockers
Durable build. Limitless functionality.
Spacesaver lockers are a unique option with a steel core that can be fitted with a high-pressure laminate door, which allows for nearly endless flexibility in both from and function. Get the security of steel with the flexibility of high-pressure laminate (HPL).
- Steel or Laminate door
- Hidden hinges
- Leveling base
- Compatible with combination, digital, or hasp locks
- Optional locker number tags
- Optional interior coat hook
- Optional rear vent
Comfort and Convenience in Flexible Office Design
In a modern workplace committed to employee well-being, day use lockers provide visual interest and peace of mind. Because most employees don’t have offices or cubicles, they need secure, reliable space to store their personal belongings, laptops, and other supplies and equipment. Day Use Lockers are designed to accommodate a variety of items.
Learn more about our day-use locker systems.
Fill out the form below or call 1-800-696-3453 to learn how smart lockers can revolutionize your package delivery operation.