Streamline your business. Convert physical files to digital.
For a business to successfully run, it is critical that all necessary documents are accessible the moment they are needed. However, finding the perfect management system for your needs can waste endless manpower and business dollars. Save money, save space, and increase productivity by converting hard copy files into electronic images to be stored in a secure web-based content management system that can be accessed with the click of a mouse.
The Document Imaging Services consultants at Bradford Systems will carefully analyze your existing environment, future objectives, document types and quantities, and develop a detailed plan to meet your needs.
Enterprise Document Capture
From automating mortgage applications, streamlining insurance claims, accelerating invoice payments and simplifying sales orders, Ephesoft Transact allows our customers to put information to work and do business faster.
- Easy integration with CRMs, ERPs, and other common office-based systems.
- Improve workflow through document capture to streamline processes and boost productivity.
- Accessible data both in the cloud, or through an on-premise deployment
Learn more about our Intelligent Capture services:
Introducing Ephesoft Transact
Reduce errors, improve workflow, and save money.
Accuracy is essential. Ephesoft Transact identifies document types and field to extract using machine learning software guided by user-provided examples. Access those new digitized documents quickly through cloud-based login.
Intelligent document recognition equipped conversion teams
Our information management team at Bradford System specializes in swift, high-accuracy file conversion applications. Our high-tech document classifying software will not only transition your files to the digital space, but also help categorize them by file type.
Our Scanning & Imaging Services Include:
- On-site and off-site scanning services
- Full-time Bradford Systems staff — no outsourced labor
- Complete analysis and planning for all document imaging projects
- Document preparation that includes retention-criteria purging
- Data entry with audit verification
- Document imaging with detailed indexing levels
- Quality control standards developed on a per-project basis
- Custom import processes for uploading images and metadata
- Automated indexing using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and/or barcode technologies
The Benefits of Digital File Conversion:
- Reduced costs
- Automatic protection
- Increased Security
- Something to add to your “green” credentials
- Saves physical space